A code of conduct is the first, most essential value any company, as well as any person, should have. Right from the very start, the Nexo Digital Media Group built a solid corporate reputation, an intangible resource fundamental to the development of any company, and to date we are recognized nationally and internationally for the seriousness and fairness we place at the heart of our day-today activities.
Earning and maintaining the trust and respect of the people and the companies we work with constitutes the main prerequisite for corporate governance, because it guarantees complete serenity and total reliability to those who collaborate with us. It benefits all the parties involved and acknowledges full and total respect for each individual role.
For these same reasons, in internal and external relationships the Nexo Digital Media Group shall always expect third parties to adopt a similar code of conduct in return.
The general principles that guide the conduct of Nexo Digital are as follows :1. Complete impartiality in decision-making and evaluation criteria, avoiding any kind of discrimination whatsoever.
2. Honesty and transparency in the daily performance of professional duties. In no case shall the pursuit of Nexo Digital Media Group’s interests justify improper conduct or non-transparent dealings or the omission of data and information.
3. Confidentiality is guaranteed to all companies and individuals we work with.
4. Care in the selection of our suppliers based on ethical and moral credentials.
5. Respect and protection of the environment through a careful choice of products and services involving, where possible, a reduction in pollution.
6. Fairness and equity in managing and negotiating contracts and due care and diligence in fulfilling tasks.
7. Respect of the principles of free and fair competition.
8. Risk monitoring and management through corporate governance aimed at promoting and maintaining adequate internal auditing systems, using all suitable tools to address, manage and verify business activities, ensuring compliance with legislation and procedures.
9. Commitment to promoting research and innovation in the enhancement of human capital.
10. Enhancing Italian excellence, and promoting its artistic and cultural heritage in the world.